1.15.2011

My review of Country Club's current exhibition + Seda-Reeder's article about me.

This week, CityBeat ran my review of Another Mis-en-scene, an exhibition at Country Club curated by local collector Michael Lowe.


Also this week, I was honored to have Maria Seda-Reeder write an article about me for Aeqai, an online journal I wrote for steadily in 2009 and the first part of 2010. Read her notes on my different practices as an artist, writer and curator here.

This weekend, I am getting more heavily involved in mapping out an upcoming cookbook that U.turn Art Space is releasing as a fundraiser effort. We are trying to gather all of the recipes we have used for our opening receptions since the start of the gallery-- that includes Eric's fantastic spiked punches!

I am also bundling up our press release for the February exhibition. More on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.